1/2
Went to Ryan F's for SPORTS. Dave and Barb were there, and later Akshay and Anil showed up. We played a bit of frisbee, watched the winter classic and some football, and played some Madden and Halo. Netted 9 hours of chilltime.
1/3
This afternoon Kevin came over. we went to FiveBelow and Assi and loaded up on dinner: candy and microvave tea and dumplings. We also stopped at Gamestop because apparently Skyward Sword forces you to get a whole new type of Wiimote/attachment. That, my friends, is price gouging. Kevin insisted on getting me Okami, and may I recommend that you try it yourself.
1/4
Kevin slept over, and then we went to the park to get some work done on his photo project. Albeit frigid, it was a nice day to take a walk in the park. Later on, while Mama and Eli were at the gym, she had me fry some red bell peppers. It almost made me late for the evening plans, but let me just say, I made some mean peppers today. I saw Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows with Evan, Kevin, Stephen, and Vania, and then we hacked outside for a bit.
It amazes me how quickly time can pass when you're chilling with bros. I didn't even realize until writing this that this all happened in just the last three days. And this break has four more to go, so I'd better get cracking. Maybe if I stopped going to sleep after 4AM...
No comments:
Post a Comment