Thursday, December 29, 2011

Trophy for Atrophy

I deserve a prize of some sort for letting my activity deteriorate the most. I woke up this morning with the plans and the gumption to do something great. And then I didn't.

I recently got the Humble Bundle on Steam, and let me be not the first to say, Cave Story+ is a true masterpiece. I think it's among the top 5 in games that give me hope for the future of the gaming industry.

In others' news, Molly took a train home at about 1 and Eli installed his new speakers in the garage. They're a bit scratchy and fuzzy, but they put out some nice sound and have some boomin bass. I'm sensing this is the beginning of man cave part II.

Eli joined me this evening for his first and my worst deck workout. I was having trouble completing everything, cardio and muscular alike. Maybe I ate a little too soon beforehand. Then again, maybe I'd just been living too sedentary a lifestyle beforehand. With you as my notary, this changes tomorrow.

Remind me to go outside and play some pickleball.

No comments:

Post a Comment