Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Seeing Improvement?

Today went pretty much the same way as yesterday. Which would be awful except for two things. In my defense, I was intending to see Josh L's band perform in a talent show, but it got cancelled. But I was gonna do something with my life! Hooray!

Also, today I got around to that deck workout, which, surprise surprise, didn't end up happening yesterday. I feel relatively accomplished.

Earlier I started Ocean's Eleven with Eli, but he had to write a paper, so AS PER USUAL, we had to stop halfway through which I HATE DOING. Seriously, top 3 most annoying things ever, probably.

Anyhow, I saved writing this post for after I got in bed, which was a horrendously stupid idea, considering the softness of said bed. It's a miracle I'm still conscious.

Also consider the hour. HOLY SHIT it's 2:30 in the morning! What are you doing still browsing the internet at this hour. I want you to close this window and GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP.


I'm making that difficult with my linking shenanigans aren't I? :3

No comments:

Post a Comment