Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Misadventures of Mershell

Today I woke up at 1PM, but only after 9 hours of sleep. Bros night lasted until 4AM, and consisted of max snacking, Team Fortress 2, an intense card deck workout, and a successful series of scouting missions for the 9th floor chapter of G.R.O.S.S. (Get Rid Of Slimy girlS).

Ritz crackers of whole and incomplete wheat, along with peanut butter, marshmallow fluff, and the ambrosiatic omnispread, nutella, are the ingredients to a delectable night. Sean brought us most of the ingredients. And while I'm talking about him:

Sean– AKA Batman. He's my suitemate. One day Harrison and I were looking out our window onto a courtyard and imagined watching Batman run across it. We then realized that Batman's secret identity could be no other than Sean. He is a singer in one of our three a cappella groups, and also happens to be quite the bro-gentleman.

Our deck workout requires that we turn over cards one by one until the deck is done. For each card, we do pushups, situps, squats, or flutter-kicks, depending upon the suit, the number of each determined by the  number on the card. Aces high, because we tuff shiz. Jokers are a minute of chuting and a minute of planking, respectively.

At our 3PM lunch, we learned that Meredith has trouble saying the syllable "when" and we gave her all the shit for it. Example, she says one might get a frosty and a baconator at "Windy's" and might do so on a "Windsday".

Meredith– AKA MerShell because she reminds me of Marcel the Shell due to the random nature of the things she sometimes says. She knows more random facts than anyone I know, and is adept at reciting facts on a specified topic when prompted. Now, though, it looks like she will be undergoing a nickname change because the group generally supports "Winnie the Pooh".

Meredith has now taken to drawing on my leg with purple pen to distract herself from math homework. That's what she says, but I know she just wants an excuse to touch my luscious leg hair. And yes, she's doing math homework in pen. Take a moment to shed a tear.

Now I'm off to play some sexy sax with Rageous Band. brb

No comments:

Post a Comment