Sunday, December 11, 2011

Foodstuffs, Foodstuffs, Everywhere and Not a Bite to Eat

I am the walking shade. I feel like I could sleep for at least 24 hecto-aeons. And it really doesn't help that 2 of the 4 other people in the common room are currently dozing off in comfy chairs. It all started this morning when I woke up. I was returning to the waking world after a particularly rageous night of shenanigannery, and the only thing that kept me awake at that point was the remaining quarter of a Sunny Delight gallon. But seriously, I was so tired I felt like I was being smushed on every side by cushions, but at the same time levitated, not touching anything. It was sort of blissful.

Anyhow, my netherstate was soon interrupted by a Rageous Band event. It was an end-of-year fun times chill sesh of sorts, with pizza and soda and games and everything. Andy and I totally didn't think it was a gig, by the way, we definitely didn't have lunch at the dining hall beforehand, and we certainly didn't bring our instruments to the band office and then to the venue. :3 We proceeded to build a gingerbread house kit. My table's ended up looking much better than that of the other table, and was finished about an hour earlier, so we switched to playing Apples to Apples. I am proud to say that I finished with 7 green cards, bringing the Andy-Al combined total to 8. Since then, I've used two more of my dining hall passes, of which I am given 15 each week, recharged on Sundays. If I'm not mistaken, that means I get to eat 12 times tomorrow before I fly home for the break at 3. Perhaps I'll use those meals as chances to stock up on nourishment for the long winter...

No comments:

Post a Comment