So here it is. I am in the airport, and it's about time to board for home. I had never guessed a three month semester could have felt so short, but there you go. I woke up to a lovely Casio keyboard serenade by Harrison, and spent the rest of my time cleaning and packing. Harrison and I reminisced upon the semester by playing Fireflies, the theme song of the 929 boyyyz <3, and we rejoiced in its awfulness. In the train station, I had a chance encounter with Eric, who was headed downtown to visit his girlfriend.
Anyhow, d'love to chat, but I ought to get on the plane before I have to sleep in the terminal. Happy holidays to all my collegemates who may be reading this, good luck on your remaining finals, and I'll see you in a month!
Eric– AKA E-rock. I dunno how it happened, but one moment he was living on the 5th floor, and the next moment he was living with Harrison and me. He only returned to his room occasionally to eat and sleep, and spent the rest of his time gaming or chilling as a 929 boyyy. Since then, Eric has generally migrated back to his room, where he presumably does battle with the phantom roommate, JetSet (Justin), who once slept for 18 of a day's 24 hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment