Now I know what happens when you put off posting until 3AM every day! (Hint: you fall asleep and don't post.) So I'm gonna try and recreate the past 5 days. Here goes.
12/20
Evan came over today because, like me, he was "bored out of [his] fucking mind," to quote him. We Mario Karted for a bit, but then I remembered some Christmas shopping I had to do, so we parted ways. After all that, I attended Eli's jazz band concert. I had bunches of fun with Madi, Connor B, Katie, and Suzi, crossing things out in the pamphlet to make it sound dirty.
12/21
I was texted by Dave, my acrossthestreet neighbor in the morning, and he soon came over to chill for a bit. Ryan F and Barb soon arrived, as well, and Barb brought our family an apple pie, which was delicious. We went to school to visit old pals, and I left the others to go visit the high school robotics team. Evan was there (he's the coach's son), along with just a few others. Evan and I did a Wawa run, returned to school, met with Dave and Ryan, went back to my house, played Super Smash Bros, Dave and Ryan left, and Evan and I went back to school for an evening robotics meeting. Saul and John M were there, both fellow graduates, so we caught up. Later I helped Eli with some pre-calc homework.
12/22
I woke up earlier than I have in weeks to go to a 915 dentist appointment. All is well with the teeth, aside from a stain on tooth #2 that could manifest into a cavity if I don't brush. I had a sudden and strong urge to play Megaman, so I went to Dave's to get back Megaman X: Collection, which he borrowed over a year ago. I almost beat the game; I have amassed all of the powerups and now I just have to take down Sigma's fortress. At night, Kat came over and we watched Tron: Legacy, with the intent on rejoicing in the awesomeness that is Olivia Wilde. Unfortunately, Kat fell asleep halfway through due to working at the grocery all day.
12/23
Last year's graduating seniors from the robotics team met today to catch up and to celebrate Festivus. We went to Luke's house, where Hannah flubbed about in Mario Kart, John M irked us all by playing as Diddy Kong in Super Smash Bros, I almost toppled the mighty Evan in air hockey, ping pong, and feats of strength, Dirk almost made me give him a ride home even though he lives practically nextdoor to Luke, and finally I gave Ryan M a ride home. I watched Ocean's Twelve with Eli, then went out with Little Bear and Lily to Wawa and to chill. All in all, it was a day most rageous, indeed.
12/24
I trounced Eli but lost to Papa in a three-way sudoku challenge, then the three of us finished up our Christmas shopping. Papa just got a used Infiniti with a Bose sound system, so today I finally got to bathe myself in its glorious audio nectar. After shopping, there was much wrapping, which, I must say, is a forte of mine. I wrap hard. The three of us finished up the night by watching Home Alone 3, and now here I am in bed, while I believe Santa is currently setting up the tree room. (I went to the bathroom and the lights were on downstairs and I heard movement. Seems legit.)
Anyhow, now it's the 25th, so Ima get some sleep. If you roll that way, then Merry Christmas to you and to you a good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment